Manager of Nexidia Project Delivery
MANAGER OF NEXIDIA PROJECT DELIVERY
Who are you:
The Manager of Nexidia Project Delivery will manage a team of 8-10 Project Managers. The Nexidia Project Delivery team is part of NICE’s Customer Engagement Analytics (CEA) Services organization, and the CEA PMO more specifically. The Nexidia Project Delivery team is responsible for leading and managing complex customer facing and internal projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes projects delivering and upgrading CEA’s Nexidia Interaction Analytics (NIA) solution, Quality Central (QC) solution, Enlighten Solution among others. CEA’s project delivery methodology emphasizes the customer experience and satisfaction while focusing on high quality and timely delivery. The Manager of Nexidia Project Delivery owns project assignment, resource management and overall employee development for team members.
This management role demands effective communication with team members, other managers and teams (Professional Services, Customer Success, R&D, Infrastructure & Networking, Sales), NICE senior leadership and a variety of customer stakeholders.
What you will do:
- Lead and manage a team of professional Project Managers of varying levels of experience (Associate Project Managers through Senior Project Managers)
- Oversee the execution of projects across the team and the Nexidia product suite
- Own and facilitate project status and priority discussions with internal senior leadership team
- Support the team to ensure effective, accurate and timely communications to all stakeholders across the project portfolio
- Collaborate with CEA PMO Leadership to develop and continuously improve the CEA project delivery methodology and framework
- Identify improvement areas across the broader CEA delivery processes
- Partner with team members to drive and own resolution for issues and risks across active projects
- Manage team member career and professional development and progression
- Bring high-energy and willingness to drive improvements and change when and where applicable
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience managing complex cross-functional projects and programs using established disciplines and methodologies
- Employee development and/or mentorship experience
- Customer-management experience with a focus on stakeholder management – ability to build and forge strong relationships with customers while understanding their business objectives
- Effectively direct the work of multi-disciplinary technical teams
- Drive discussions into decision and action
- Work successfully with little direct supervision
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Care about the success of teammates and customers
- Presentation Skills – experienced presenting project status, risks and issues in a direct and effective way to a variety of stakeholders
- Meticulous about documentation and record-keeping
- Ability to manage and prioritize work with demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and challenges.
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work
- Ability to effectively manage and lead change
What differentiates you as the best:
- Prior management experience managing a team of 8 or more
- PMP certification
- CSM certification
- A bachelor’s degree or greater from an accredited university
- Knowledge of call center and telephony infrastructure and/or software
- Experience managing telecom integrations projects
Physical Demands: Overnight travel by car or plane may be required (post-COVID clearances) and the ability and willingness to travel up to 10%, including internationally to North American and European customers
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.