Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager – Financial Crime Management Platform
NICE Actimize is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join the product team of Xceed financial crime management platform based on machine learning & behavioral analytics technology. As a senior product manager of the Xceed platform, you will work closely with customers and prospects, UX designers, software engineers, and data scientists to create state-of-the-art, cloud-native, fraud detection and/or Anti-Money Laundering (AML) solutions, introducing new application features, data ingestion, data processing and machine learning capabilities. Some of these capabilities require building new technologies and services and will require a technical deep dive to determine how best to build and deliver them. Successful candidates are driven by high-quality standards for product delivery and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing between features, architectural improvements and operational excellence.
The position is based in Mountain View and reports to Director of Product Management.
- Be the champion and advocate of your product to internal and external customers
- Define and execute fraud detection and/or anti-money laundering platform product roadmap
- Identify and communicate customer needs and pain points
- Lead strategic product initiatives involving technology innovations throughout ideation, product design, implementation and launch
- Lead the API strategy to support high volume data processing and risk modeling in real-time
- Share product knowledge, enabling downstream teams such as customer support, sales and marketing
- Participate in product marketing activities including webinar content creation and industry conferences
- Participate in sales enablement activities including prospect calls, roadmap presentation, supporting RFP responses
- Required Skills/Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience as a product manager
- Experience in building scalable products using machine learning models
- Demonstrated ownership of full product life cycle from conception to launch
- Customer-minded with a high-quality standard for product delivery
- Active listener and effective storyteller
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working directly with data scientists and engineering
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience
- Desired Skills/Experience:
- Experience in Fraud Detection and/or Anti-Money Laundering (AML) solutions and user cases.
- Experience in the financial services industry (Financial Institutions, Payment Providers/Processors)
- Experience in building API integration for high volume, real-time data transmission
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.