Business Analyst IT
Business Analyst IT
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure that major corporate IT initiatives are organized, structured, defined and delivered within specified time frames. The position requires interfacing with multiple departments, creating and/or translating business requirements into the technical specifications necessary for the development resources to scope and deliver for any system or functional delivery. This position plays a key role in organization, tracking and reporting defined project measurements and to analyze delivery and process metrics. The end result is keeping team members focused and on track to deliver results as specified by senior management.
As a Salesforce Business Analyst - MIS, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Support, develop, and organize requirement delivery elements via requirements documentation, process flows, user stories as well as identifying capital and resource requirements for major IT projects
- Creating cost/benefit analyses in support of corporate projects while providing methods for management to assesses the financial impact of a decision to the bottom line.
- Work with business units to define and document project scope, requirements, timelines, and expectations, and to report potential conflicts with other units to management for evaluation.
- Identify project priority conflicts and report any issues affecting overall project delivery
- Identify key functional elements and requirements as well as developing processes and procedures for reporting to management the results of implemented projects for evaluation.
- Create and manage project plans including scrum meetings according to Agile Development methodologies
- Work as a key interface point for key stakeholders, subject matter experts, and the development team to identify, discuss, and resolve any issues related to functional system delivery
- Communicate project status to stake holders and executives.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Information Systems, related field or equivalent work experience required.MBA and/or PMP certifications preferred
- 7+ years working with IT systems and process improvement.
- Experience with project management tools and techniques
- Ability to work harmoniously with other leaders in the organization
- Results oriented with the ability to drive projects to completion within budget and scope
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong relationship building skills.
- Technical acumen with the ability to learn quickly
- Strong leadership skills
- Customer service and people skill are critical part of success for this position
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical people
- Expert using MS Project, Visio
- Problem solving skills are a must
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- ITIL Certified
- Working knowledge of telecommunications
- Managed large projects and groups
- Worked closely with software development team
- Experience managing customer facing web projects is a plus
- Experience managing Agile Development Projects a plus
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.