Business Development Consultant/ Advisor – VRS APAC
- Develop and deliver consulting services that support business development & demand generation
- Strong focus on Value Realization Services consulting bookings, new revenue growth and renewal of existing consulting engagements
- Deliver consulting services in the area of contact center CX and Digital transformation, intelligent routing and Workforce Management performance improvement and business transformation, leveraging knowledge of industry best practices & proven practices using NICE solutions
- Focus on CX and Digital Transformation methodologies
- Analyze new and existing customers KPI performance and develop contact center improvement plans
- Deliver services and solutions that create measurable value that leverage clients’ investment in NICE technology thereby improving ROI as well as profit for NICE
- Responsible for successful delivery of contact center improvement recommendations resulting in highly satisfied, referenceable clients
- Develop presentations and present consulting recommendations to Senior Executive Sponsors and Executive Level leadership
- Support NICE Account Executives in identifying additional solution opportunities.
- Identifies opportunities for additional VRS Consulting engagements through business development & service subscription renewals
- Proven business development, operational excellence and client services experience in contact center industry specifically in Digital and CX transformation
- Minimum of 10 years of internal or external business consulting experience in a call center / contact center environment
- Demonstrated operational performance improvements with significant benefit
- Must have experience with contact center Workforce Management, Intelligent Routing, IVR and ACD logic flow, Digital (OCR) routing
- Understanding of data transformation between solutions
- Ability to work flexibly and independently in a fluid, start-up like environment
- Ability to work successfully with clients and business partners directly
- Excellent problem solving ability in high pressure situations
- Excellent negotiation skills to resolve internal and external competing priorities
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal “direct-line” authority
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills are a must
- Multi - Domain experience with contact center Performance Management; Back Office Management; Process Automation (Robotics); or Quality Management solutions/processes
- Expertise in contact center reporting and analytics
- Ideal candidate to come from a top consulting firm or contact center BPO
- Multi-industry experience – Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom
- Six Sigma, Change Management or other Process Improvement Discipline
- Expertise in financial modeling (e.g., cashflows, TCO, ROI, breakeven analysis)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Travel: Must be willing to travel up to 50%.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.