Client Services Project Manager
Client Services Project Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UT; Remote, USA
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure that major corporate IT initiatives are organized, structured, defined and delivered within specified time frames. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist with departmental collaboration and communication. The position requires interfacing with multiple departments and translating business requirements into technical specifications necessary for development resources for any system or functional delivery. This position plays a key role in organization, tracking and reporting defined project measurements and to analyze delivery and process metrics. The result is keeping team members focused and on track to deliver results as specified by senior management.
An additional responsibility will be tracking and monitoring of SAS70 compliance within the organization. In this role, the candidate will help inContact deliver quality services by helping them to flow our “Best Practices” and by spotting potential problem areas and helping teams resolve them.
- Support, develop, and organize requirement delivery elements via requirements documentation, process flows, user stories as well as identifying capital and resource requirements for major IT projects
- Creating cost/benefit analyses in support of corporate projects while providing methods for management to assesses the financial impact of a decision to the bottom line.
- Work with business units to define and document project scope, requirements, timelines, expectations and to report potential conflicts with other units to management for evaluation.
- Identify project priority conflicts and report any issues affecting overall project delivery
- Work as a business analyst to identify key functional elements and requirements as well as developing processes and procedures for reporting to management the results of implemented projects for evaluation.
- Create and manage project plans including scum meetings according to Agile Development methodologies
- Work as a key interface point for business stakeholders, project submitters and the development team to identify, discuss and resolve any issues related to functional system delivery.
- Communicate project status to stake holders and executives.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job-Related Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience required. PMP or PMI preferred.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred.
- 7+ years experience in project management and business analysis.
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Expert using MS Project, and Visio (Documentation program skills)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Effectively communicate with interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work with and to interpret technical information to non-technical individuals
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Software as a service (SAAS) experience
- Experience in telecommunications field
- com experience
- Certified Scrum Master/Agile experience
- Experience managing large projects
- Experience managing customer facing web projects
- Experience managing Agile Development projects
- ITIL Certified
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.