Cloud Product Manager (Outbound)
X-Sight Solutions Outbound Product Manager
NICE Actimize is the leading worldwide provider of financial crime, risk, and compliance solutions. More than 200 of the world's top global financial institutions, agencies and regulatory bodies rely on Actimize to increase their insight into real-time customer and employee behavior, transactions, and activities. As a result, these organizations have reduced and prevented financial crime activities, minimized money laundering exposure, increased investigator efficiency and improved regulatory compliance and oversight.
NICE Actimize is seeking a Senior Cloud Product Manager to join our Product Management team for X-Sight. X-Sight is the new Cloud SaaS platform of Actimize and functions like a startup backed by the business success of NICE. In this primarily outbound role, you will be responsible for client and sales engagement related to solutions offered on X-Sight, driving innovative approaches to solve business problems by leveraging X-Sight services, and managing the consistency of business aspects of SaaS solution delivery for X-Sight.
- Provide thought leadership and vision related to solving financial crime problems in innovative ways with X-Sight solutions.
- Work closely with other product managers in order to solve complex new business problems and bring new solutions to market.
- Provide high-touch interactions with strategic clients to ensure successful validation, adoption, and consumption of new X-Sight solution offerings.
- Actively support sales and marketing activities to show thought leadership and drive business for the Actimize organization as it relates to X-Sight products and offerings
- Partner with Product, Sales, and Finance teams to ensure consistency in SaaS business model
- At least 5 years’ experience defining complex software products
- Experience with Cloud Product Management and Delivery
- Experience with Outbound oriented product management (customers, sales, etc)
- BS or BA degree or higher
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Advanced Analytics products or teams is an advantage
- Experience in developing and managing software products in the financial field is an advantage
- Personal Qualities: creative, dynamic, hard worker, self-starter, assertive, energetic, people person
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.