HR Operations Specialist
NICE HR Operations is looking for passionate individuals, who are looking for a fast-paced, global operations role within NICE. The role combines HR project Management, data analysis & insights delivery, along with HR Operations day-to-day management.
This is an ideal opportunity for those looking to develop within HR, Operations, or Analytics!
- Global operational responsibility on HR organizational processes, such as:
- Hire to Retire
- Quarterly Business Review (QBR)
- HR data management – responsibility for overseeing the organization’s HR data, including:
- HeadCount (HC) data - Forecasting, movements, targets, overlaps, etc.
- Data Integrity – cleanup & maintenance
- HR Analytics
- Analysis of HR metrics & trends using Excel, BI tools, and other HR systems and applications, identify root causes impacting performance, and provide insights
- Follow up on improvements progress
- Create periodic executive reports & presentations and communicate data on a regular basis to key stakeholders
- Day to day HR Operations - Overall responsibility to support the business’s HR Operations needs together with NICE’s HR shared service centers, to answers to employees’ requests, deliver HR reports, update systems with HR data, etc.
- Lead and support HR projects/programs
- Operational & analytical skills - 3 years experience in HR operations and analytics, preferably in a global organization and Human Resources
- Ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, primarily Excel – a MUST
- Experience of working with BI tools – an advantage
- Problem-solving savvy
- Self-motivated & Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently, with proven ability to form strong partnerships with key stakeholders (international contacts, internal peers, and clients)
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills – English and Hebrew
- BA or B.SC
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.