IT Business Application Project Manager- Revenue
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
NICE is looking for highly motivated IT Project Manager, who possesses vast knowledge of Revenue Recognition and strong IT & PM skills to lead the revenue track in an upcoming cloud ERP project.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the Revenue Recognition E2E processes from all IT aspects, and serve as a focal point for all Revenue Recognition touch points
- Understand the business requirements and needs, identify its challenges and implement IT strategy to support business strategy
- Ensure Revenue Recognition solutions are aligned with the future technology and offer maximum return on investment
- Ensure Revenue Recognition solutions meet short-term and long-term business needs
- Be familiar with the available technologies at NICE, as well as market trends
- Work closely with other delivery and development teams
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Revenue Recognition as IT Project Manager
- Experience with designing complex Business Applications architectures in a global environment
- Experience with wide range of Business Applications such as: Oracle Applications, Hyperion, BI tools, etc.
- Experience with Cloud-based architectures
- Experience with vendor management
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to gain design consensus across functional teams and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Fluent English
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.