Lead Solutions Architect
Nexidia Deployment Services
Lead Solutions Architect
The Lead Solutions Architect role is an essential part of the Nexidia Services Organization. This role handles all aspects of data integration and deploying Nexidia’s large-scale customer interaction analytics solutions. The person in this role will have extensive data integration experience, firsthand technical implementation experience and seeks to improve the current processes. The person in this role must be a simplifier, who removes roadblocks for their own team and for customers by showcasing collaborative communication, creative solutions, and extensive use of automation wherever possible. The internal and customer facing Lead Solutions Architect provides an integrative role across several teams at Nexidia, including software engineering, IT & Security, deployment services, business services and product management. The role is very hands-on with heavy doses of data modeling, design, implementation, and analysis. In addition to technical expertise, the Lead Solutions Architect must have excellent oral and written communications skills along with experience acting as a technical lead for fellow SAs. This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in a successful, enterprise software company.
NICE employees are highly motivated, self-starters who thrive on achieving success after success for our customers. NICE’s products are technically sophisticated and quite complex, and they are leveraged by our customers to influence and improve employee performance. To be effective with NICE’s customers, our employees have to be technically knowledgeable and capable, yet at the same time naturally inquisitive and excited about the business value our customers are achieving.
- Leads a team of 4-6 Solution Architects and provide technical support to the team.
- Review design and implementation of integration projects by peers
- Leads and participates in the data integration, solution implementation and maintenance of large-scale Nexidia deployments
- Integrate Nexidia applications with backend enterprise systems using ETL, SQL, XML, and scripting languages
- Specifies best practices and standards to be used in Nexidia deployments
- Develops systems specifications through requirements gathering, research, analysis and direct contact with business units
- Assesses development/test strategies to ensure that a maximally robust design is developed
- Assists in the development and management of detailed project plans, monitors progress and provides regular project status to appropriate management teams
- Acts as technical consultant to project managers and business Subject Matter Experts
- Works with vendors and colleagues to develop and implement solutions to specific problems or to meet specific objectives
- Oversees the development and maintenance of technical documentation and documentation standards for Nexidia enterprise systems
- Experience with leading a team of technical professionals with 4-10+ years of ETL experience
- In-depth knowledge of MSSQL concepts along with competency in SQL DBA activities like query optimization, indexes, performance troubleshooting
- Knowledge with networking concepts with regards to file share protocols, encryption of files, connectivity across domains
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities to troubleshoot software and data inconsistencies
- Proven track record in delivery of large enterprise data oriented projects
- Client-friendly, good interpersonal and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Worked with ETL and knowledge of ETL tools (DataStage, Informatica, Ab Initio, etc) is an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to set own task lists and time lines
- XML, ETL, Java, Python
- SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM APIs and integration
- Experience as a Software Developer, DBA, System Administrator, or Network Administrator
- Experience with implementing and managing data warehouses
- Experience with Business Intelligence and reporting solutions is an advantage
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.