Sales Overlay Specialist - AML/Fraud
Thank you for taking a look at the job description for Sales Overlay Specialist (AML/Fraud) at NICE Actimize! We are hiring and continuing to move forward even during these challenging times!
Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization. Actimize is currently seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join our team as a Sales Overlay Specialist.
You will be responsible for driving the AML & Fraud Sales Strategy for the EMEA region and drive the AML business, pipeline and booking.
Liaise with internal Actimize teams(Product, services, SMEs) to identify industry trends, identify new offerings and align sales strategy/sales campaigns.
Function as the AML & Fraud SME for the Actimize Direct Sales team as well as our Customers and Prospects
- Prospecting and sales calls
- Proposal preparation
- Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications
- Support proof-of-concept process
- Account management and expansion
- Keeping abreast of Actimize’s technology and functionality
- Understanding the market and customer’s focus and needs
- Staffing trade exhibitions and demonstrations
- 10+ years of Experience in Financial Crimes (Preferably AML/Fraud) at a Financial Institution , Software Vendor or industry consulting roles
- Experience in selling enterprise application software solutions (application plus services). Ideally payment processing solutions to compliance/operational risk departments in the brokerage/banking/insurance industries.
- Experience selling complex software with a long sales cycle
- Ability to position the Company, its products and services in the marketplace vis-à-vis competitors
- Expertise in UK and EU and other regional Financial crime regulations/market trends.
- Familiar with revenue recognition
- Contract negotiation skills and experience
- Excellent communication (written/presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and customer-focused
- Experience selling or implementing AML/Fraud products is a plus
Our London offices are based in Blackfriars. We are currently all working remotely.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.