- Working with platform architects, Engineering team, Tools expert, Product Managers and third-party vendors to understand development methodology and provide a road map for setting up the DevOps pipeline and provision environments.
- Define and own the AWS environment strategy including optimizing the usage
- Work with Tech Managers to define SLA’s for provisioning of environments – On prem and cloud
- Automation of DevOps pipeline and provisioning of environments
- Reporting usage of AWS environments with KPI’s articulated
- Driving usage of DevOps toolset including reporting of issues.
- Provide a roadmap for increasing automation and provisioning timelines
- Increase adoption of Open source technologies to optimize costs
Requirements for the role:
- Good exposure of leading DevOps toolset adoption and environment provisioning – On premises and on cloud (AWS).
- Should have hands on exposure to configuring and troubleshooting DevOps toolsets (including equivalent) – GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Jfrog, Maven, Ant, msbuild, Code security – dynamic and static scans, etc.
- Adoption of security policies for infrastructure provisioning.
- Working knowledge of AWS including aspects of EC2 provisioning, S3 bucket, RDS, Kakfa and usage. Exposure to set up DevOps on Cloud is a plus.
- Experience in software development, testing, product management or project management
- Exposure to enterprise software architectures, infrastructures and integration with AWS (or any other cloud solution)
- Should have good knowledge on shell scripting and power shell
- Should have good knowledge on Linux and windows servers
- Good communication and presentation skills (English)
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to influence decision making
- A team player that demonstrates a strong work ethic, creativity, assertiveness, and flexibility
Other preferred skills:
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature prioritization, and defining product specifications
- Experience with product development and management in a regulated environment.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.