Marketing Web Content Specialist
Marketing Web Content Specialist
Location: Fort Bonifacio Global City, Philippines
The Marketing Web Content Specialist supports creating web content for all regions of the NICE inContact website. They will be working in collaboration with internal stakeholders in a B2B environment to build content using our web Content Management System (CMS) that supports business initiatives.
As a Marketing Web Content Specialist, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Work collaboratively with various colleagues across the marketing team to build website content that is SEO optimized and supports business initiatives.
- Monitor and update assigned web requests through the project management system.
- Follow processes to route content approvals through the project management system and web content management system.
- Collaborate with marketing and cross-functional stakeholders and provide web content recommendations and best practices.
- Participate in regular website project meetings and provide project updates.
- Maintain corporate brand guidelines on the website by adherence to brand standards.
- Maintain content and media structure within the content management system.
- Develop documentation and train marketing team to access and understand website content management system.
- Maintaining core competencies, best practices and benchmarks surrounding web content management.
- Performs other web content duties as assigned.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 2+ years’ experience working directly with a web content management system.
- In-depth experience with Sitecore content management system or similar web content management system (CMS).
- Strong problem solving, organization, and project management abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with marketing project management systems (RoboHead or similar) is preferred,
- Experience using various MS Office products
- In-depth experience with HTML is a plus.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.