Senior Product Owner
Position: Product Owner, X Sight Enterprise Cloud & Essentials
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that all employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join our team as a Product Owner within the Actimize Cloud team.
As the Product Owner (PO), you will be a member of the Product Management team responsible for defining stories and prioritizing the Product Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities, while maintaining conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the X Sight Enterprise Cloud and Essentials products. Working with Product Managers from different lines of business to bring enterprise products to market in SaaS cloud model, the role has significant relationships and responsibilities across the company. Working closely with Product Management to prepare the content and plan of next release.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with Engineering, Cloud Operations, and Services to define product release requirements. You will be an important voice contributing to Product Management, helping them to understand product capabilities and points-of-differentiation.
- Defining detailed product requirements in alignment with PM requirements
- Working with R&D to assure delivery of the right product
- Coordinating between multiple development teams
- Working with architects, R&D, QA and DevOps to understand HL design, cross interfaces impact & architectural or non-functional features and prepare for next development iteration
- Analyzing customer data and market data to define integration interfaces
- Tracking project progress and coordinating project launch
- Conducting internal product demos and assisting stakeholders in demo activity
- Taking decisions on usage behavior as part of the user stories and establish acceptance criteria.
- Development of use scenarios for technical users (e.g., non-functional requirements, serviceability etc.)
- Review, give feedback & approve Product deliveries according to acceptance criteria within area of responsibility
- Providing support to Customer Support, Professional Services, Cloud Operations and Technical Presales teams for Product issues
- Ability to work flexibly and independently in a fluid, start-up like environment
- BSc in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with Cloud Delivery (SaaS)
- Experience working with Large Scale Software Systems
- Experience working with Graph databases or/and large network related applications
- Experience in working in a Global Company
- Experience with UX definitions requirements
- Vast experience with creating specifications (specifically the ability to understand business requirements) and delivering them to software teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills (English)
- Excellent business and technical writing skills (English)
- Creative, dynamic, hard worker, assertive, energetic
- Ability to travel as required
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal “direct-line” authority
- Knowledge of financial crime and compliance, AML and Fraud
- Background in Agile Development Methodologies, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Feature Prioritization while defining product specifications.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.