Technical Account Manager
- 10+ Customer account relationship management experience
- 5+ years proven track record of successful Enterprise Account Relationship Management in either presales or post sales environment including program, project or implementation management.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills with both C-Level and day to day operations stakeholders
- Technical skill-set, with problem resolution skills in Contact Center, Telecommunications, LAN/WAN, Cloud-based Software, Security, etc.
- Professional judgment and business savvy that is respected by leaders, co-workers, customers and partners
- Work in a matrix-reporting environment, where direction and advice is received from several leaders
- Ability to capture common questions, techniques and best practices in daily workflow, sharing that information by regularly creating and improving high-value knowledgebase content
- Self-Motivated with the ability to prioritize, work well under pressure to meet deadlines, defuse customer issues and concerns
- Work largely during the customers' core business hours, with occasional extended hours as needed. Occasional on-call after-hours work may be required as needed by the customer
- Risk Identification/Risk mitigation skills – ability to identify, capture and mitigate risks
- Ability to travel 30% of the time, visiting customer sites and attending company meetings.
- Superior in-depth knowledge of inContact products and associated technologies, especially those employed by assigned accounts
- Global Delivery, Implementation and Account management
- Experience supporting customer regulatory requirements including but not limited to HIPPA, PCI, SOX, FISMA etc.
- Industry Certifications such as Lean Six Sigma, ITIL, PMP, TOGAF, Cisco, etc.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.