You will have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud and AI technologies to build cloud-based services; creating a platform that allows the world's largest financial institutions to fight, prevent and manage financial crime. The new PaaS will serve software developers for creating solutions that fight financial crime and will be used by the biggest financial institutes in the world.
The system is developed from scratch and on top of AWS and K8S technology.
- Design, and Implement secure, resilient, and cost-efficient architecture for our cloud-native platform service
- Design and implement central observability and governance solutions for multi-tenant, multi-workload AWS cloud environments
- Design, Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines on various environments up to production.
- Build and maintain a cloud-native platform Infrastructure following the "infrastructure as code" principal
- Consult and advise R&D, CloudOps/SRE teams confirming operability, reliability, and efficiency specifications are achieved
- Interface and work closely with various R&D Groups (Architects, Developers, Product Managers)
- Deliver and share knowledge and the DevOps mindset across the organization
- Automate everything
- Computer Science BSc/BA graduate, student or an equivalent experience
- DevOps experience – at least 1 year experience or graduation of a relevant course
- Linux system administration skills – a must
- AWS hands on knowledge - a must
- Experience with at least one programming languages Bash/Python - a must
- Hands-on implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery – a must
- Experience using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as Terraform – advantage
- Docker and Kubernetes technologies and eco-system - advantage
- Passion for new technologies, capable of learning new technologies quickly
- Great interface management with peers and managers, team player
- Excellent English, ability to communicate fluently with peers abroad
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.