Contact Center Portfolio Consultant
Contact Center Portfolio Consultant
This is an exciting consulting position within the NICE – Value Realization Services (VRS) Organization that is focused on owning our customers’ business case and driving increased adoption and bottom-line ROI value of NICE solutions. The ideal candidate brings a strong mix consulting and operations experience to be positioned strongly to lead customers through Contact Center/CCaaS transformations. As a seasoned consultant in a technology company such as NICE, one must possess a unique blend of business, subject matter expertise, and technical savvy to lead the team to deliver bottom line business impact via our software solutions. Candidates should be well experienced to act as a leading voice in maturing our VRS methodology and delivery of the services. This is a hands-on position where you are personally involved in direct consulting delivery of strategic advisory engagements. This consultant will work with multiple broad groups within NICE and must have proven ability to influence cross-functional teams with or without formal “direct-line” authority and be effective working within a matrixed organization.
At NICE, the Contact Center Portfolio Consultant:
- Provides best practice guidance to ensure customer fully optimizes their business process and maximizes the full potential of the NICE offered solution(s)
- Designs change strategy across people, process & technology
- Serves as lead consulting program leader, creating and owning the business case for a multi-tiered customer offering, leading multi-product projects
- Builds long-term relationships with customers, becoming a trusted advisor
- Organizes and guides application and domain business consultants through program leadership
- Provides individual accountability toward assurance of customer value realization
- Identifies opportunities for additional engagements through service subscription renewals and business development
- Responsible for the successful delivery of business improvement projects resulting in highly satisfied, reference-able clients and measurable business improvement
- Discover, identify and create business cases for value of the product portfolio
- Lead consulting projects to drive process improvement and ensure business readiness for optimal adoption and utilization of NICE solutions across the enterprise
- Lead complete, comprehensive organizational change management with customer during engagements
- Own and manage senior stakeholder relationship and ensure his/her active participation and sponsorship over the course of the engagement
- Manage consulting program with continuous alignment with entire product implementation program
- Establish and monitor progress toward business success criteria for each product and BU
- Map business case into action items and solution design
- Align launch strategy with use case and value priorities
- Secure buy-in from different stakeholders (Internal and External)
- Provide input into technical project plan, overlaying VRS activities
- Single point of communication for business case activity and value realization
- Hold all parties (customer included) accountable to agreed plan and pushes execution of action items
- Expertly handle large scale customer engagements and the VRS Program with Customers
- Provide expert guidance and deliver strong advisory best practice Project Management and consulting.
- Develop and deliver presentations with strategic recommendations for business impact via NICE Solutions to senior executives
- Develop repeat business opportunities via successful delivery, credibility and thought leadership
- Independently perform financial analysis, benefits and impact analysis and create ROI models for the specific domain
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in functions and industries in which NICE provides services
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience in contact center environment preferred
- Experience with contact center enterprise software, and specifically deep domain experience in IVR/Routing/ACD and Work Force Management or Quality Management preferred
- Experience in business process improvement and Customer Success
- Must have proven ability to independently and effectively handle Sr. Executive audience and stakeholders, provide thought leadership and gain strategic partnership
- Led project teams and demonstrated operational performance improvements with significant benefit.
- Demonstrated experience with leading organizational change, creating governance teams and center of excellence processes
- Certification or demonstrated expertise in organizational change management
- Multi-industry experience preferred
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills are a must
- Consulting firm or contact center BPO experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Six Sigma Certification or other Process Improvement Discipline preferred
- Change Management certification preferred
- Travel: Must be willing to travel up to 30%.
- Location: Americas, Remote
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.