Customer Success Manager
Location Flexible, Chicago, Atlanta or Salt Lake City preferred
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) for Customer Engagement Analytics (CEA) solutions, you are responsible for driving data-driven customer outcomes on NICE’s CXone platform. You will be responsible for understanding each customer’s business objectives and aligning them with CEA’s solutions. The result should be high renewal rates, highly referenceable customers, and business growth.
Customer Success Managers will build and maintain functional expertise NICE CXone Customer Engagement Analytics product and service offerings. They will also need to immerse themselves in best practices derived from the wide array of customer interaction and analytic solutions NICE offers and help educate customers on using analytics to drive business outcomes. Using product knowledge and domain expertise, CSMs will help customers drive their analytics program through consistent execution, leveraging innovation and sustained ROI. CSMs will conduct targeted analytical initiatives as needed using NICE solutions and data to support their customer’s value realization. In other words, you will be expected to roll up your sleeves, dig into the data, and help make it actionable for the customer.
The ideal candidate is intellectually inquisitive, with strong communication, organization, analytical and technical capabilities. As a self-starter, they are not afraid to jump into the details, assess functional aspects of the current system deployment, and rally both customers and internal teams to achieve critical tasks unlocking value and positive outcomes.
We are looking for individuals with 4-10 years of related work experience who are energized by the prospect of partnering with customers to drive value and are comfortable with both data and customers interaction. The role will be challenging but will reward those who thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused, and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do:
The Customer Success Team is responsible for ensuring that our customers derive maximum value from our solutions. Individuals in the Customer Success Manager role are responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis in phone or in person as their thought partner and lead influencer
- Build and maintain functional expertise NICE CXone Customer Engagement Analytics product and service offerings
- Combining an understanding of our customer’s business needs with a strong sense of intellectual curiosity to identify new opportunities to drive value with NICE’s CEA solutions
- Providing overall program leadership for our customer facing team
- Tracking improvements against customer-specific business cases
- Occasional ad-hoc analyses to advance a customer outcome and support value realization
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as Sales, Product Delivery, Business Intelligence, Success Enablement and Training
- Ensuring overall customer satisfaction
Customer Success Managers will receive initial training followed by department on-boarding, as well as ongoing coaching and on-the-job training.
- 4-10 years of work experience in Consulting, Service Operations, Business Process Improvement, Data-Driven Customer Experience or a related area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey complex ideas to non-technical parties
- Ability to build relationships and influence others
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- High knowledge bandwidth and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance and structure in a fast-paced, client-focused environment
- Willingness to acquire skills and knowledge on one’s own to meet the changing demands of the role
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or comparable work experience
What We Would Also Love to See:
- Experience working with customer contact centers or other customer service functions
- Experience in a role with direct senior client interaction
- Leadership and management experience
What we’re like
We value diversity amongst our employees. Employees from all levels of experience and backgrounds are mingled together and are encouraged to learn about projects others are working on. Our offices foster teamwork as well as self-motivation.
Where you’ll be
NICE seeks candidates authorized to work without sponsorship in the United States. The Customer Success Manager will be aligned to one of NICE’s CEA locations in Chicago or Atlanta; candidates should anticipate roughly 10-30% travel.
We are all different and that is powerful. Variability fuels our business and unites our work. It teaches us that strength lies in differences. To see what matters is our culture, and our culture starts with you.
Your different perspectives inspire us to be better. Your diversity fosters creativity and accelerates our innovation. Your unique skills and abilities make us stand out. Your background and experiences help us reach our full potential.
We are committed to a workplace that is increasingly diverse and inclusive, so be your best you.
Studies have shown that certain groups are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in this position we encourage you to apply even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.