NICE is looking for a Financial Analyst, who will drive budgeting and forecasting processes, performance measurement, decision support and business intelligence for a portfolio of our business units.
This individual must be a self-starter with the ability to influence decisions through financial analysis and work across units to deliver on scope of service.
You will work closely with all internal units to support the annual budget, quarterly close, forecasting, financial modeling, analyzing trends and KPI's, making recommendations to streamline.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team and one of the leading High-Tech companies in Israel, this is the job you’ve been looking for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop relationships as a valued business partner to department leaders by providing financial analysis, business modeling and decision support with recommendations to solve and/or improve operational issues
- Responsible for Key financial Metrics (ACV) to protect recurring business
- Measure financial health looking at key leading indicators
- Coordinate various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts, and weekly/monthly outlooks)
- Analyze budget/forecast variances to actual, review with management team and provide guidance on needed corrections
- Support strategic and operational planning processes
- Work with cross-functional partners to lead ad hoc analyses to address the business' needs
- Produce quality reporting for leadership use
- Organize processes and have the ability to communicate clearly
- Ensure accurate reporting of all financial metrics and key performance indicators to senior management
- Develop monthly and quarterly reports for internal and external stakeholders the Company's financial processes
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business-related fields
- 1-3 years’ experience in finance position
- Knowledge of finance, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Analytical background working directly in FP&A environment modeling bookings, revenue, costs and expenses
- Ability to work across cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Hyperion/Essbase and Power BI is a plus
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.