Sr. Project Manager
Sr. Project Manager
NICE is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens.
About Nice Actimize:
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative, and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that all employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation, and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow, and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our dynamic and growing Professional Services team based in Bolivia.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Lead and manage multiple clients facing delivery engagements either directly or when working with Project Managers through initiation to closure to ensure that effective governance is consistent with best of breed practices.
- Provide effective, accurate and timely communications to all senior stakeholders and to schedule and attend all senior stakeholder meeting including Steering Committees to act as clear point of with client sponsors and senior management to improve CSAT returns.
- Ensure that Risk Management is proactively employed across all projects and programs to identify and mitigate risks with actively involving clients to ensure there is a clear solution focus that assures the project delivery. Where necessary notify of any potential escalation in good time along with proposed countermeasures.
- To ensure that scope is monitored and controlled on projects and that any deviation is proactively addressed through re-planning and change control, where necessary, to safeguard program baselines.
- Measure the quality and efficiency of each delivery. Proactively provide feedback on lessons learned and contribute to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of all project management resources, processes and tools used within the Services team.
- Manage all project tasks including schedules, budgets, and resources, to ensure that quality solutions are delivered within time and cost constraints.
- Prepare project status reports and presentations to keep management, customers and others informed of the project status and issues.
- Get involved in project at high level for functional and technical aspects.
- Co-ordination amongst different internal teams and stake holders.
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives.
- Help project team with the design and development tasks.
- May occasionally need to work on client site and/or in different time zone.
- Actimize Knowledge will be an added advantage.
Experience: 6+ Years
Qualifications / Education:
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent of education.
- Minimum of 6 years + (Sr. PM) experience of managing complex IT software projects using established project/program management disciplines and methodologies. Recognized project management certification such as PRINCE2, PMP, MSP. While certification is important, candidates should be able to adapt to detailed processes and methodologies.
- Must have experience of customer facing program/senior project management with focus on client and internal stakeholder management, reporting and team management.
- Must have highly developed soft skills capable of excellent stakeholder management with the gravitas needed to build long term relationships
- Experience of managing multiple concurrent IT/software projects of varied complexity utilizing cross-functional teams in multiple locations.
- Previous experience of client management – crisis management (crisis on the project, not with client), over-commitment management, prerequisites/delays tracking/ project report and action items tracking.
- PM SaaS solution, market compliance, (AWS), manage process of onboarding clients, client configuration, onboarding data, test, deployment. 6-month min.
- Presentation skills – able to prepare and present in a project in a comprehensive way (status, open issues, risks, delay, defects reporting) to project team and management.
- Ability to guide the client through challenges while proactively avoiding escalations.
- Ability to build good relationships with the customer, understand their business needs and priority.
- Experience of managing projects in a globally distributed matrix organization is essential.
- Experience managing projects within Financial Services / Capital Markets or Investment Banking is a must.
- Experience of managing IT software implementation and integration projects.
- Technical, IT or telephony background is an advantage, but experience of managing complex IT/software projects is essential. Python, SQL, Java. No developer.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal and comfortable communicating with a range of stakeholders, from team to board level.
- Resilient and able to work well under pressure.
- Must speak and write in excellent English. Other language skills would be an advantage.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.