DevOps Group Leader
We at NICE-Nexidia are looking for an exceptional DevOps group leader with high managerial and technical skills, to lead a multidisciplinary group in a challenging, innovative, fast-paced environment.
The leader should mentor the group members, provide vision and direction, increase operational efficiency and effectively manage the day-to-day operations.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Architects and Operations.
- End to end responsibility for design implementation and quality.
- Create and maintain positive and productive working relationships across teams & groups.
- Educate and support the DevOps group members, helping them to resolve complex issues in challenging project timelines.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Strong design and coding skills. Ability to drive product decisions, solve tough problems, and organize multiple concurrent projects.
- Hands-on experience in the following fields:
- Cloud Security
- Proven ability to manage diverse simultaneous projects of varying complexities.
- Record of achieving objectives; successful project completion, within budget and time frame.
- Experience managing cross-site teams or off-shore engineers.
- Excellent communication skills, excellent level of English (verbal & written), and experience communicating in a global organization.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.