Corporate RecruiterLocation: Salt Lake City, UT
The Corporate Recruiter works with the Manager Talent Acquisition and performs recruiting duties for inContact including
- Working effectively with management in the hiring of exempt and non-exempt positions
- Overseeing the new hire process
- Posting on the company career site and job requisitions
- Reviewing job postings, budget verification and approval
- Prescreens candidates
- Manages the interview process with hiring managers
- Creates effective behavioral and high-impact interview guides
- Conducts background and drug testing, candidate reference checks, offer letter preparation and new hire onboarding.
- Manages the Newton applicant tracking system assuring all candidates are tracked in the ATS and that it is an efficient recruiting and reporting tool
- Manages the candidate experience from first impression to final interaction, always projecting inContact in a professional and positive manner.
- During the course of the year assures recruiting expenses are within the set budget.
- Ensure new hired employees meet standards of job description, background and organizational standards.
- Oversees the job requisition process including validation of job description prior to posting and hiring, budget and approvals from appropriate stakeholders.
- Performs the recruiting function including but not limited to: writing effective advertisements, determining best recruiting strategies for ad placement, working with hiring managers to determine appropriate skill set, mining and prescreening candidates and presenting vetted candidates to hiring managers.
- Strategizes best practice methods for reducing days to present qualified candidates, minimizing cost per hire while maximizing recruiting effectiveness. Budget to include but not limited to college fairs, networking fees, marketing-related materials, related travel, print advertising, job board advertising, industry related conferences, applicant testing, internships, etc. Payments to outside agency recruiters should be an exception and not part of the ongoing hiring process.
- Oversees company career web portal assuring it is branded in a way to attract candidates to inContact.
- Manages Newton, the company applicant tracking system including maintaining a legal on-line application system, as well as interview notes, applicant progress and final disposition of applications.
- Conducts reference checks as needed.
- Assures that all pre-hire and new hire paperwork is completed including background checks and drug screens.
- Manages online and regional job boards and updates job campaigns frequently.
- Works with local colleges and technical schools for internship and work experience opportunities.
- Continually develops new recruiting and sourcing methods for acquiring qualified candidates.
- Quantifies recruiting methods; track recruiting effectiveness.
- Prescreens and interviews candidates and schedules interviews with hiring managers and hiring teams as appropriate.
- Ensures recruiting process is in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Assists VP Human Resources in HR and HR related activities as needed and requested.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Communications, or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience Requirement:
- 4-5 years proven successful recruiting experience at all job levels and types
- 3-5 years experience implementing and maintaining applicant tracking software
- Successful experience working in a service-driven culture
- Skilled in HR law as it applies to hiring and interviewing
- Previous experience training managers in hiring process including interviewing
- Intermediate Excel and MS Word skills
- Intermediate experience with HRIS systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and proactive personality
- Experience in all phases of HR including benefits, training, employee relations etc.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.