Cloud Network Engineer
Cloud Network Engineer
Location: Salt Lake City, UT (hybrid flex) - All NICE office locations
The purpose of this position is to provide technical assistance to the NICE Cloud Networking Team, coordinating and participating in the design, deployment, operation, and maintenance of NICE’s customer cloud hosted network and security infrastructure, while also resolving customer issues that require direct access to the network and security infrastructure, and acting in an appropriate professional working style.
- Network and security administration tasks using industry-standard network equipment and software.
- Experience operating and maintaining network devices and security products like Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, F5, and other industry-leading network hardware and software.
- Experience deploying and supporting IP networks and associated network technologies.
- Establishing, configuring & troubleshooting VPN tunnel related works.
- Deep understanding on IPSEC protocol, the TCP/IP stack, how a layer 7 FW processes packets. SSL protocol
- Design and testing of network and security infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, WAN and other support systems.
- Familiarity with Internet and WAN communications technologies, protocols, and best practices
- 1 Year of Experience with managing Network stack on AWS Cloud or Other cloud vendors such as Azure, GCP or Oracle is required.
- Experience in managing/creating EC2 instances, Route 53, VPC, Direct Connects and other network component in the cloud.
- Configuring & troubleshooting URL related works.
- 3 to 6 Years of experience in managing Network & Security Infrastructure and administration of associated software and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to work with different security appliances like Palo Alto, Cisco firewalls for ACL, NAT, VPN and other technical assistance.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex technical issues. Encouraging free and open exchange of technical ideas and suggestions and working with regional and global management to implement approved projects.
- Demonstrated ability to install and deploy network routers, firewalls, switches, and other support systems as needed to support corporate and hosted capacity, performance, security, or product functionality requirements.
- Experience implementing and supporting a production multi-tenant architecture
- Demonstrated ability to prepare, review, test, and deploy network configuration and security software to perform administrative tasks as assigned.
- Ability to act as part of NICE Infrastructure Cloud Operations, continuously sharing information and assisting on tasks with other team members.
- Ability to provide excellent and ongoing support to other NICE business teams as needed to solve customer and product issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to deal directly with internal and external customers in a friendly, supportive manner to troubleshoot and solve complex technical issues regarding NICE hosted performance, security, availability, and reliability
- Ability to work with or understanding of URL deployments and troubleshooting
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- CCNA, CCNP Certification.
- AWS Certifications.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain cooperative working relationships within a global, diverse, multicultural environment.
- Ability to work in typical office environment, using standard office computer equipment
- Ability to work with data center or on-premise environment, standing for extended periods of time while performing maintenance duties.
- Position may be required to work at a computer terminal and desk for long periods of time on projects.
- May be required to travel between main offices, co-location facilities, and other NICE worldwide locations.
- Ability to work in rotational shifts (IST, BST & PST time zone) and weekends as and when required.
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to create stand-out customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone continuously innovates and is the only provider to offer a complete customer interaction platform in the cloud that is flexible, scalable and reliable for enterprise, small business, government and business process outsourcers. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.