CEA PMO PORTFOLIO MANAGER
Who are you:
The CEA PMO Portfolio Manager will be a part of NICE’s Customer Engagement Analytics (CEA) Services Organization, responsible for managing full client project portfolios for key strategic accounts. These activities include, but are not limited to supporting sales opportunities, leading client initiatives and projects, providing client expertise to the support organization and providing a holistic view of customers project delivery portfolio. This function also provides oversight and ownership for CEA PMO operational activities including project delivery best-practices and methodology, sales and revenue forecasting, resource forecasting, prioritization and capacity planning and other key organizational deliverables.
The role demands exceptional client management skills, along with an ability to harness multiple technical stakeholders, both internal and at the client, to achieve multiple goals. Strong communication skills and a consultative-sales mindset are a must-have, along with the ability to think strategically for the long-term. This is a senior-level role with expectations of contributing to broader organization goals and process improvement.
What you will do:
- Own the full portfolio of project delivery initiatives for key customer accounts.
- Oversee the planning, scheduling and tracking of program/project timelines, resources, milestones and deliverables using project management tools and best practices.
- Represent the services organization in a pre-sales capacity – Oversee and drive solution design, service quotes, SOW writing sales to services handoff procedures.
- Identify any issues/risks to program/project success and develop mitigation plans to manage them throughout the development life cycle – Partner with the team to drive the mitigations.
- Provide regular status to leadership on program/project progress, risks and issues, schedule and cost variances, KPIs, resource utilization.
- Lead and mentor project managers in successfully managing assigned projects using PM processes to deliver on time, budget and scope.
- Design, develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives to incorporate lessons learned from completed projects.
- Act as a senior point of contact or escalation for assigned clients.
- Participate in process improvement that will increase customer satisfaction and organizational effectiveness.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of program, portfolio and/or account management experience in the SaaS or Managed Services space
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven success in delivering projects and programs within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and responsibilities
- Critical thinking skills – Capable of providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items
- Comfortable and experienced operating in the pre-sales space
- Experience in developing and employing project management artifact standards and best practices
- Ability to work efficiently within a matrix management organization
- Provide mentorship and professional development to resources
- Operational competency with MS Office Suite
What differentiates you as the best:
- PMP, PgMP or PfMP certification
- CSM certification
- A bachelor’s degree or greater from an accredited university
- Knowledge of call center and telephony infrastructure and/or software
- Experience managing telecom integrations projects
- Creative problem-solving ability and comfort with ambiguity
Physical Demands: Overnight travel by car or plane may be required (post-COVID clearances) and the ability and willingness to travel up to 10%, including internationally to North American and European customers.
We are all different and that is powerful. Variability fuels our business and unites our work. It teaches us that strength lies in differences. To see what matters is our culture, and our culture starts with you.
Your different perspectives inspire us to be better. Your diversity fosters creativity and accelerates our innovation. Your unique skills and abilities make us stand out. Your background and experiences help us reach our full potential.
We are committed to a workplace that is increasingly diverse and inclusive, so be your best you.
Studies have shown that certain groups are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in this position we encourage you to apply even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications describedNICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.