Director of Financial Crimes Strategy
Position: Director of Financial Crimes Strategy
Actimize is comprised of talented, creative, and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, have fun, and be part of a fast-growing, highly respected organization.
Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Industry Expert to lead our Product Strategy and Marketing function and join our dynamic and growing Product organization.
Location: NYC Metro, Hoboken NJ, Alpharetta GA, Salt Lake City UT, Remote
- Act as a source of expertise in the financial crimes market (Fraud, AML, financial crimes investigations, and/or adjacent risk management area)
- Generate business plans based on assessing and identifying market opportunities for existing solutions and new solutions
- Work within the product function to perform market research and develop and execute strategies to bring new products to market, re-position existing products and implement global go-to-market strategies to support the business in achieving pipeline, revenue, and other goals.
- Lead the development and definition of messaging and positioning of solutions that articulate the value proposition and ensure that messages resonate within specific global market segments.
- Ensure effective product marketing plans are in place that will deliver optimal pipeline coverage
- Develop and lead go-to-market campaigns and represents Actimize at conferences and industry events
- Manage the development and maintenance of marketing collateral and sales enablement materials and tools
- FinCrime strategy, investigations, or management
- Strategic business planning
- Competitor Analysis
- Market segmentation
- Market and/or product requirements definition
- Solution positioning and messaging
- Product Management and/or Product Marketing
- Demonstrated excellence in written, verbal and presentation skills
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Financial Services or B2B enterprise and/or SaaS software
- Minimum 5 years of team leadership experience
- Experience in building and executing strategic plans
- Experience in risk management, preferably knowledge of cyber and fraud risk management for financial services organizations, anti-money laundering or investigations
- Experience in Product Management, Marketing, or Business Development capacities
- Willingness to travel 20%
- Ability to thrive in an energetic and dynamic environment
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.