DevOps Engineer for NICE CXOne.
Prague, Czech Republic / Remote.
We have grown from two production environments to eight in 2 years and alredy know more is coming. That's why we're now focusing a lot on management automation, availability optimalization, auto-scaling, and because there's a lot to do, we're moving a lot of tools to Amazon Managed Services.
We are looking for two more partners to expert team where every single one of 5 members is senior. It is an environment where you can grow just listening and learning from others, but we will want you to speak your opinion out loud and show us our weak spots.
For us, DevOps Engineering means:
- Infrastructure as a code
- Code Reviews
- Continuous integration
- Weekly sprints
- Test-Driven Infrastructure
What will you do:
- You will tune the durability and availability of our product with us, which will allow us to shorten the reaction time to incidents, lower number of incidents and eventually handle much more traffic.
- You will help to keep our global SaaS platform hosted on AWS running smoothly, whether it's peak on a busy Monday or a lazy Sunday. (Like challenges? They say it's over 1000 of AWS EC2 instances.)
- You will help advance automation, stability, and scalability.
- You will participate in designing the architecture, testing new technologies and developing the deployment pipeline.
- Designated on on-call duty for a week.
- You will work in a self-organized team.
- You will chat with us in Czech, but you will also often switch to English with colleagues in the US.
- **Linux based servers (Debian)**
- Amazon ECS / EKS
- Amazon Kinesis, Lambda
- **Ansible**, Python, **Bash**
- Nginx, PHP FPM
- Elastic Search + MariaDB
- CI/CD based on Github Actions and Jenkins
- It doesn't matter if you only know half of it, if you want to learn the rest.
What you will find with us
- Unlimited holidays
- Unlimited home-office (2 days in the office is our new standard)
- Hackathons, refreshments, relax zones, flexible working hours
- The stability of a corporation with a start-up vibe
- HPP for an indefinite period - IČO is dead
- PingPong, Kinect, foosball and especially people who play it!
- Breakfast, coffee, and beer utensils
If you want to be part of a team that enjoys well-being, freedom, and responsibility for its work, let us know about yourself. A team member will chat with you right away.
A form of cooperation
Remote, Employment contract, On-site Remote cooperation
Ansible, Debian, ElasticSearch, Github, Nginx, PHP
The offer is suitable for mediums and seniors
Czech, English - Fluent
Time for innovation, Extra vacation, Hackathons, Game zone, Home office, Laptop, Refreshments at the workplace, Flexible working hours, Friendly environment, Relaxation zone, Sick days, Great team of professionals, Stable company, Work life balance
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.