Who are you:
The Project Manager will be part of NICE’s Customer Engagement Analytics (CEA) Services organization, responsible for leading and managing complex customer facing and internal projects through the entire project lifecycle. CEA’s project delivery methodology emphasizes the customer experience and satisfaction while focusing on high quality and timely delivery.
This role demands effective communication with customers and internal stakeholders across multiple concurrent projects. Project Managers must be highly organized, articulate, detail-orientated, and able to lead effectively.
What you will do:
- Lead and manage multiple complex customer facing software delivery projects from initiation through closure.
- Take full ownership and accountability for project planning, resource management, scope and budget management to deliver profitable projects on time.
- Manage project scope, schedule, risks and issues to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
- Provide effective, accurate and timely communications to all stakeholders with an emphasis on customer satisfaction - Act as the primary point of contact for customers and partners.
- Provide regular updates on internal project management IT systems, use of project management tools and manage project related revenue together with revenue recognition forecast.
- Measure the quality and efficiency of each delivery - Proactively provide feedback on lessons learned and contribute to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of all project delivery/management processes and tools.
- Analyze and troubleshoot technical product and client-specific issues.
What you bring to the table:
- 2-6 years of experience managing complex cross-functional projects using established project management disciplines and methodologies.
- Must have customer-management experience with focus on stakeholder management across a variety of organizational levels.
- Ability to build and forge strong relationships with customer team members while understanding their business objectives and acting in a consultative role.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects of varied complexity utilizing cross-functional teams in multiple locations.
- Presentation skills – Able to prepare and present projects in a comprehensive way (status, open issues, risks, delay, defects reporting) to a variety of stakeholders.
- Self-sufficient – capable of driving customers and internal resources through risks, issues, challenges and delays with minimal escalations.
What differentiates you as the best:
- PMP certification
- CSM certification
- A bachelor’s degree or greater from an accredited university
- Knowledge of call center and telephony infrastructure and/or software
- Experience managing telecom integrations projects
- Creative problem solving ability and comfort with ambiguity
Physical Demands: Overnight travel by car or plane may be required (post-COVID clearances) and the ability and willingness to travel up to 10%, including internationally to North American and European customers.
We are all different and that is powerful. Variability fuels our business and unites our work. It teaches us that strength lies in differences. To see what matters is our culture, and our culture starts with you.
Your different perspectives inspire us to be better. Your diversity fosters creativity and accelerates our innovation. Your unique skills and abilities make us stand out. Your background and experiences help us reach our full potential.
We are committed to a workplace that is increasingly diverse and inclusive, so be your best you.
Studies have shown that certain groups are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in this position we encourage you to apply even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications describedNICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.