Director Human Resources
Director Human Resources
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, Hoboken, NJ or Atlanta, GAThe NICE CXone Director Human Resources is responsible for partnering with internal client groups in the areas of strategic business planning, organization design and change management, PMI activities, workforce planning, talent development, executive coaching, employee engagement, and team effectiveness. This position leads the overall strategic HR initiatives as well as executes programs to strengthen organizational and team effectiveness within assigned departments.
The role also provides functional leadership and support to the VP of Human Resources as it relates to HR program management, team member mentorship and development, and leadership responsibilities of corporate HR initiatives as assigned.
Role can be assumed from Hoboken NJ, Atlanta or SLC
- Oversee and lead the HR agenda and strategy in the Digital unit and execute on them
- Partner with business leaders at all levels of an organization, to promote the right culture, engagement and performance
- Lead day-to-day HR processes, practices and initiatives, including coaching leaders and managers, building winning teams, managing performance and compensation processes succession planning, employee engagement, career management, workforce planning, learning, employee relations, onboarding, working environment, recognition and more
- Assess ongoing organizational & people implications and implement the needed HR approaches and actions
- Lead HR Quarterly Business Reviews, manage HR analytics, identify trends and provide insights
- Lead the HR PMI in every M&A process
- Ensure the unit attracts and retains the right talents
- Ability to travel between national and international NICE CXone locations as needed (travel ~5%)
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers both in and outside of NICE CXone.
- 10+ years of Human Resources experience from companies with best-in-class HR practices
- 3+ years managing a high performing team - matrix or direct
- Experience working in complex, matrix and global environment
- Experience working with senior leaders, establishing credibility and building trust
- Diverse HR background to demonstrate professionalism in both "soft" HR domains (Change Management, OD etc.) and "non-soft" HR domains (C&B, Labor law etc.)
- Experience in M&A HR processes
- MSc/MA/MBA in business, HR, social sciences or related field. Master's degree preferred
- Excellent English & Hebrew communication skills
Executes with Excellence
- High accountability, sets high standards, plans ahead, hands on, thinks through every detail, acts with urgency, self-driven and delivers outstanding results
- Continuously and proactively raises the bar, demonstrates an ever learning mindset, stretch oneself and others and innovates to create a higher value
- Anticipates changes, approaches them with positive attitude and flexible mindset, shows resilience and bounces back quickly from hardships, high level of emotional maturity, adaptability and resourcefulness
- Has high influence and communication skills- sharp, crisp, direct, clear, engaging. Proactively leads partnerships and establishes credibility to drive results
- Makes quick data drive decisions: analyzes analytics to make decision, identifies trends and acts decisively
- Holds a winning spirit: Has high energy with proactive and positive can do approach, ambitious with inner drive and a hard worker
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.