NICE is growing rapidly and seeking a product manager to join the Enlighten AI Routing team. This role is essential to AI Routing’s growth and will help us build the AI behind a better, more personalized customer experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a product manager at NICE, you will discover new products and features that are useful, valuable, and technically feasible. Specifically, you will:
- Communicate the market need. By conducting data analysis, performing market research, and talking with customers, account teams, and sales you will define the “why” behind what we work on and communicate it to others.
- Own the roadmap. By clearly documenting requirements, use cases, and priorities and focusing teams on the next milestone you will enable engineering teams to execute on the roadmap.
- Ensure successful go to market. By collaborating across teams to market, sell, and support you will ensure successful product and feature launch.
NICE is looking for a product manager who has demonstrated an initial track record on SaaS products with:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in software requirement definition
- Fluency with current execution paradigms (Kanban, Agile Scrum, etc.)
- Strong analytic and data-driven decision-making skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, loosely structured environment
- Experience with 3rd party cloud (e.g. AWS) native applications
- Experience in digital communications or contact centers
- Experience with query languages
About Enlighten AI Routing
When a customer contact’s a company, AI Routing uses machine learning to identify patterns in both the customer’s and available agents’ past behavior. AI Routing then intelligently matches the customer with the best available agent for their communication style and situation. The result is a better, more personalized customer experience. Learn more at https://www.nice.com/engage/nexidia-customer-engagement-analytics/enlighten-ai-routing/.
Eligibility & Location
NICE seeks candidates authorized to work without sponsorship in the United States. The Product Manager will be based out of NICE’s Chicago location.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.