Global Logistics Specialist
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
NICE is looking for an experienced Global Logistics coordinator to join the Logistics team.
As a key member of the Logistics Team, you will be responsible for gathering and providing critical information to facilitate export declarations to customs, carriers, and customers. Will work in a global team environment with emphasis on customer service.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare draft commercial documentation for freight forwarders, direct shippers, and overseas agents.
- Proactively monitor all shipments E2E including clearing shipments with exceptions and managing claims when necessary.
- Communicating across internal teams within the company, reporting to key stakeholders to ensure all processes are being followed and targets are being met.
- Responsible for declaring AES, creating MBLs & sending pre alerts overseas.
- Support Procurement team with expediting, follow up, monitoring po lead time & deliveries
- Monitor inbox & promptly replying to inquiries.
- Verify and process freight invoices and all relevant commercial or domestic paperwork.
- Support Fixed Asset HW receipts and transactions
- Manage SW assets
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10 years of proven experience in production planning, operation management with CM/EMS
- Detail orientated, organized and timely with completion of work
- Quick learner
- High commitment and focus
- A team player
- Strong service orientation
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle advantage)
- Experience with office – advantage
- Excellent English
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.