Senior Software Developer, SaaS Analytics team
As part of the SaaS development team you will be responsible to develop our new data science platform for Actimize Cloud-based solutions.
The new analytics platform will enable data scientists to use very large amounts of data in order to constantly improve the quality of Actimize detection.
The SaaS platform is currently being developed from scratch and runs on AWS.
You will have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud technologies and use them for building a cloud-based product that allows the world biggest financial institutions fight financial crime.
The development will be done in an agile environment that generates working software automatically and frequently (CI/CD).
As part of the team you will have end to end ownership on the services: Design, build, ship, measure and maintain our backend services and frontend applications.
As part of the Senior Development role you will have also the responsibility of mentoring younger developers and set the standards for the entire team.
• BSC/BA degree in Computer Science.
- 8+ years of experience with some of the following: Java, Scala, Python
- Experience with AWS services and technologies - Must
- Experience with AWS development to production environment – Must
- Experience in developing product for data analytics, mainly working with AWS SageMaker - Advantage
- Experience with DevOps practices and common tools
- Experience in Linux development- Advantage
- Experience with complex database applications - Advantage
- Can-doer that can take a task from plan to completion
- Team player, excellent communication and presentation skill