Information Security and Compliance Manager
Actimize Premier is looking for a Security Manager to join our growing SAAS team. The Security Manager holds a significant role auditing and protecting our systems to ensure that our clients data is secure. This position works directly with technical and business leadership teams and reports to the VP, Operations and Security.
This role ensures risk is appropriately addressed and drives adherence to government and industry regulations. Strong written and communication skills with a background in information security and computing controls, and a working knowledge of PCI, HIPAA, GDPR are required.
- Perform risk assessments of platforms, applications, client solutions and support environments.
- Perform assessments of third-party service providers to ensure appropriate security controls are in place - Jira and Bitbucket Management.
- Promote and implement security recommendations that protect the business while allowing the organization to support customer needs in an effective way.
- Create and manage the risk acceptance process, including the scoring of risks, reporting and management of accepted risks.
- Coordinate audit-related tasks to ensure the readiness of managers and their teams for audit testing. Facilitate the timely remediate of audit findings including SOC2 and PCI filings
- Support security awareness and training initiatives to drive company-wide compliance efforts.
- Identify and reengineer potential areas where existing policies, standards and procedures require change.
- Maintain secure virtual desktop infrastructure and ensure compliance with access requests
- BA or BS in finance or technical degrees preferred.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Preferred; Information Security or Compliance certification (including but not limited to CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, GIACA).
- Minimum of 5+ years of applicable experience with exposure to software or technology platforms.
- Experience supporting security controls, compliance, risk, and audit activity within an organization across multiple technologies and architectures.
- Strong knowledge in MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, and Sharepoint.).
- Product management or project management experience is a plus
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve results
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, network protocols and concepts.
- Expertise in applying IT-related knowledge in solving compliance issues.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.