Responsible for the overall cloud cross platform initiatives. Understand E2E internal and external user's needs and work in close collaboration with Product and R&D teams. Identify and provide cross platform requirements for all nonfunctional requirements and cloud platform operations (including billing, cost management, security, etc.) and execute it together with the Product team.
- Function as the customers voice by establishing a customer advisory board program.
- Manage cost and approval process for product requirements and cross platform capabilities
- Review product and platform requirements for E2E fit and identify potential gaps for mitigation
- Create and maintain E2E business and platform use cases and review test results
- Provide non-functional requirements related to product capabilities, such as latency, throughput, retention, data volume, and response time
- Be the security champion in X-Sight, providing requirements, client expectations, processes, and operation needs. Follow and confirm the execution with product and R&D teams.
- Define and select the dedicated tools for cloud operation platform management
- Manage and execute Certification of cloud platform based on business and industry needs
- Cloud development/ manager/ operation experience
- Cloud Cost Optimization
- Past experience with managing\developing platform solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, preferably Computer Science or Engineering, MBA is an advantage
- Strong technical orientation
- Experience working in an agile delivery methodology organization
- Ability to see and focus on the big picture and translate it to detailed needs
- Ability to work successfully with customers and business partners
- Excellent problem-solving ability in high-pressure situations
- Excellent communication skills across all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work across boundaries in a matrix organization
- Excellent English, both verbal and written
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.