Integrated Agent Application Expert
Product Expert SME, CTI Agent Application Expert
Location: Remote, USAThe Agent Application Expert is a customer-facing, position chartered with engaging customers in a consultative capacity and providing specialized expertise around industry standards, best practices, competitive landscape, the contact center industry, and other contact center ecosystem topics. This position will be responsible for both technical and business tasks including managing customer expectations and satisfaction, recommending the ideal configuration for CXOne products based on industry best practices and customer requirements, coordinating all the necessary internal resources, and in general, ensuring the customer's desired business outcomes are satisfied.
Client interaction will be done primarily over the phone and/or via WebEx, with face-to-face meetings as deemed necessary and/or appropriate. The Agent Application Expert will work both independently and in concert with the Sales and Technical Services team. Together, these teams are responsible to ensure both customer longevity and systematic growth. The Agent Application Expert is also an organizational leader and is expected to serve as a mentor and coach to employees supporting our reporting products.
- Services Overhead
- This position is responsible for business and technical performance related to Integrated Agent Application Expert, with secondary responsibilities understanding the CXone product suite.
- Provide technical configuration, best practice guidance and customized training to customers for the Integrated Agent Application Expert product family.
- Assist customers to achieve desired business outcomes and ROI for implemented products
- Engage internal product management organizations as necessary to ensure customer requirements are prioritized and incorporated into product roadmaps
- Maintain expertise and currency in industry leading contact center methodologies, processes, and technologies surrounding the use of Integrated Agent Application Expert products
- For the Integrated Agent Application Expert demonstrate a strong command of the required technical skills, tools and supporting technologies.
- Serve in a project management capacity, driving a successful customer/partner engagement lifecycle, ensuring appropriate internal resources are engaged as needed.
- Develop costing proposals for projects, perform risk analysis, and manage change control.
- Provide business analysis, business area assessment, user needs analysis and business systems design for assigned projects.
- Present a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of CXone.
- Demonstrate ability to manage client relationships at the Executive and Front Line Management level
- Consult on CXone Integrated Agent Application Expert capabilities, available technologies and solutions
- Assist internal training department to develop targeted product certification programs which ensure customer facing employees have the skills needed to appropriately represent our products with customers
- Provide product leadership for internal product forums and external customer forums
- Manage assigned case load in Salesforce to ensure customer SLAs are satisfied
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and CXone policies and procedures at all times
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE) or business (e.g., Marketing/MIS) field or equivalent work experience required.
- MBA Preferred
- 6+ years of customer engagement and industry experience beyond education requirements above
- 4-5 years of experience with Integrated Agent Application Expert products and technologies
- 1-3 years of experience in Contact/Call Centers or Technical & Customer Support operations
- Type of experience varies depending on Product Experts area of specialization:
- Implementation: broad skills in both technology & analysis; experience in communicating at a technical and functional level while managing business rapport.
- Business Optimization: deep skills around business analysis/contact centers; experience in the KPIs and best practices of contact centers and their operations.
- Professional and confident public presence; experience in commanding large audiences as a trainer and/or speaker.
- Industry experience related to the specific product with understanding of technical and business needs from an implementation, technical or consultant practice
- Strong consulting skill set to uncover, strategize, and align client goals and objectives with a product solution
- Ability to display strong and commanding confidence as a product expert
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.