Position : Tech Lead- Support Engineer
Located in : Pune, India (Click here to find location)
NICE is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens.
NICE has made few major acquisitions last few years as a part of strategic business transformations. Global Business Operations is a corporate team that oversees and manages company-wide processes for sales enablement, operations and compensations. Major business units have their own Business Operations who work closely with Global Business Operations.
- To join the Global Support team to provide Technical Support to Satmetrix customers.
Essential Functions of the job:
As part of a global organization with an emphasis on teamwork and customer focus, your responsibilities will include:
· Monitor the Incoming customer queries via email, phone & chat and respond in a timely manner
· Troubleshoot and resolve complex customer issues related to technical support adhering to best practices
· Understand customers’ technical and business requirements and build significant long-term relationships with key customer contacts.
· Take ownership and resolves issues by collaborating with other internal teams.
· Understand business / technical needs from specifications and functional requirements documents
· Provide mentorship, guidance, training as a part of maintaining and sharing of skills sets, learning, product and technical knowledge across the global organization
· Create quality knowledge base solutions to help proactive support
· Participate in test fest and product documentation review during new product releases
Qualifications (Skills, Training, Experiential, and Travel Requirements):
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.