Job Name Professional Services Engineer
Job Title: Associate Professional Services Engineer
Location: Pune, India
- Strong programming skills and Database concepts.
- PLSQL, Unix, Shell Scripting skills, good to have
- Basic understanding of CS concepts.
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding of Software Testing
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (CS / IT / E&TC / Electronics)
- Minimum Grade/Percentage – 1st class (60% And above or CGPA 6.5) throughout the academic career in all the semesters.
- No Active Backlogs
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.