CEA group is looking for a professional Expert Program Manager to become a key member of the group management team.
Work independently and in the team to ensure excellence in delivery in a dynamic environment of the CEA applications towards efficiency and quality.
Work collaboratively with professional developers, architects, product managers, QA, and high-level managers.
The group consists of 60-75 members located in Israel, the US, and India.
End-to-end agile program management responsibility– in terms of scope, quality, resources and risk management, and timeline and organizational release readiness.
We are planning and leading the release project, including fostering and overseeing work plans and schedules, controlling deliverables, synchronizing project stakeholders, ensuring cross products synchronization, and providing status updates to management and executives at the product and or program level.
- You will work with the teams to plan, manage and update the product work plan, deliverables and timetable as part of the defined Release Lifecycle and Gating process
- Coaching the echo system for agility, adapting plans and execution based on reality, and engaging all the involved.
- Understand Agile 2.0 NICE Methodology and related KPIs. Define, communicate and work towards successful assimilation of new work processes.
- Tracking & assessing product progress and risk management
- Addressing challenges and controlling deliverables according to work plan and defined quality parameters
- Working with the development teams, synchronizing and integrating projects by removing release level impediments
- Collect and analyze data from the teams, and ALM tools, to provide insights, raise flags, and periodically present status to management
- Ensure organizational readiness for Release/Delivery (e.g Support, NPI, Services, Sales groups, etc.)
- You will lead the release retrospectives process: Aggregate the retrospectives from the teams and Release level retrospective, including summon, facilitate, summarize, publish and follow-up on the raised issues/AIs and ensure continuous improvement
- Sc. in Industrial Engineering or other relevant degrees
- Development background – advantage
- Experience as Scrum Master or in Engineering Agile Project Management
- At least 4 years of experience as Program/ Release manager in an international high-tech company
- Excellent understanding of program management methodologies, practices, techniques, and tools
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (proactive, responsible, self-managed, and team player)
- Experience in managing resources in a matrix environment
- Excellent English
- Willing to travel - Once a year
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.