IT Finance project manager
IT Finance project manager
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
NICE is looking for an experienced and highly motivated IT Finance project manager, who will support NICE Corporate business processes.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team, in one of the leading High-Tech companies in Israel, this is the job you’ve been looking for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Determine the scope and clear business objectives of the project and the critical success factors of implementation projects
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure that the project progresses on schedule and within budget
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required activities and tasks
- Ensure that project goals are accomplished and are in line with business objectives
- Perform risk assessment, and implement mitigation plans
- Assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project personnel
- Ensure meeting standards for project reporting and documentation
What you’ll need:
- Background from a financial domain
- Experience with designing of complex Business Applications architectures in a global environment
- Experience with a wide range of business applications, such as Oracle Applications, Hyperion, BI tools, etc.
- Experience with Cloud based architectures
- Experience with vendor management
- Ability to work in a stressful environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to gain design consensus across functional teams and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Fluent English
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.