Business Operations Analyst
NICE Advanced Process Automation Line of Business is the fastest growing business within NICE Enterprise today. This is a unique opportunely to join an enthusiastic and dynamic team that is shaping the RPA market - one of the hottest global markets in the software world today.
The Business operations and Tech Ecosystem Development Team within the APA Line of Business at NICE is responsible to support the execution of the line of business strategy and business plans through:
- Continually monitor the market trends, the market opportunities, business dynamics, etc.
- Develop the technology partners eco-system around NICE Process Automation Platform
- Manage the LoB Business Operations function by working with other functions in NICE to develop the annual budget and the operational plans, monitor the business progress, and prepare the Quarterly Business Reports to the CEO.
- Support business development initiatives (eco-system mapping and prospecting, materials preparations, partnership development, mutual client meetings, etc.)
- Lead the LoB business operations activities - work with Finance, HR, Sales and LoB management to develop the LoB operational plans and budget, monitor the execution and own reporting processes
- Serve as the first point of contact within the LoB for the sales organizations
- BA from a top university in the fields of Economics or Business Administration
- Outstanding analytical thinking
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Quick learner
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- This is an entry-level position, part-time experience (internship, student position, etc.) from a top consulting firm or as a business analyst will be an advantage
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.