Cloud Operations Engineer
Cloud Ops Engineer
NICE Actimize Premier is seeking Cloud Operations Engineer to take our existing CloudOps toolset for our AML product to the next level.
In this position You will be working with multitude of modern tools and technologies to properly and efficiently build and deploy releases throughout the software development life cycle as well as troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production AWS environments.
The ideal candidate has to have the ability to work in a dynamic and complex software build environment and will also be an energetic self-starter with a passion to build, innovate and achieve excellence.
- Operate within the AWS Cloud services environment to support production
- Improve and automate deployment procedures, monitoring tools, automated build pipeline, and CI/CD systems and technologies.
- Implement strategies to help meet our technology and automation goals
- Scale, and maintain the Guardian Analytics SaaS infrastructure
- Knowledge of modern development languages such as Python and other scripting languages to develop tools, scripts, and frameworks that drive efficiency in automation, monitoring, and management of our large-scale environments
- Develop and participate in infrastructure operations, release management, incident management, problem management, configuration management and change management processes for all cloud services
- Ensure successful backup and/or replication of Customer Data in a secure manner
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams to implement solutions to support Operations vision and strategy
- Deploy and maintain product releases and customer configurations
- Participate in SOC 2 and PCI audits, and ensure all controls are followed as per platform
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years of Cloud Operations experience
- 2+ years of strong, hands-on experience with AWS Cloud services, including:
- EC2 and EC2 autoscaling
- Configuration management using Terraform.
- S3, EBS, Glacier
- VPC, Route 53, ELB, WAF
- CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Config, Trusted Advisor, PH/SH Dashboard
- IAM, GuardDuty, Inspector, Certificate manager, KMS, Secrets.
- SES, ES, SQS, SNS
- 2+ years of experience with Kubernetes configuration management
- Kafka message broker
- Experience with provisioning and running Docker images.
- Solid, hands-on Linux knowledge
- Experience with scripting using Python and Bash
- Experience with CI/CD, automation and version control tools such as: Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory.
- Ability to provide after-hours support as needed for emergency or urgent situations and participate in on-call rotation
- Working knowledge of Rules and Workflow engines
- Working knowledge of IT systems such as networking and firewall management
- Linux and Configuration Management tool Salt
- RDS and MongoDB
- ELK Grafana Prometheus, Salt
- Excellent communication skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.