Technical Support Engineer
NICE Job Description
The Application Support team is the highest Technical level in NICE Global Services organization, and the only one interfacing with R&D.
Seeking for a service oriented professional with excellent communication skills and high sense of ownership.
This position is open for Tech Lead : Technical Support Engineer
- Support direct Customer Support teams, Business Partners and Customers Globally to address Database related product issues and resolve high-level issues.
- Maintain quality and on-going internal and external communication throughout your analysis.
- Provide high level of support and minimize R&D escalations.
- Prioritize daily missions/cases and mange critical issues and situations.
- Contribute to the Knowledge Base, document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps and participate in Educating/Mentoring other Advanced Support engineers.
- Initiate and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalate any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (or similar)
- At least 2 years’ experience in Technical Customer Support serving global customers.
- Basic understanding of the User permissions, Group Policy, Firewalls for Windows Operating Systems (2008/2012).
- SNMP protocol and monitoring solutions.
- Technical experience with Web/Enterprise Applications. (IIS, XBAP, etc.)
- Good understanding of SSL Certificates(HTTP/HTTPS).
- Experience in Citrix or any other desktop virtualization technology an advantage.
- Basic understanding of what system vulnerabilities are and their remediation.
- Good knowledge and experience in MS SQL 2008, 2012 : Database structure, administration and scripting – an advantage
- NICE Certification - NIM4.1/Engage ; high technical knowledge in NICE products – an advantage
Other Required Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to details
- Team Player - ability to work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.