Business Operations Manager
The Business Operations Manager enables the Enterprise division to make smarter, more strategic, and more informed decisions. Focused on Recurring Revenue, the Business Operations Manager provides guidance and support to Sales and Renewals teams in the regions, generates insights from business data, and drives cross-company processes – to accelerate the growth of NICE’s Cloud & Recurring revenue streams. This is an opportunity to work at the largest line of business at NICE, and play a key role in our cloud transformation strategy.
*This role is a replacement for maternity leave for 6-9 months.
- Manage Business Operations activities related to Recurring Revenue, working closely with multiple stakeholders within the line of business and across NICE (Sales & Renewals teams, Finance, IT, Cloud Operations, Customer Success, etc.)
- Provide high-quality data and business insights on Recurring Revenue, to enable data-driven decision making at the highest executive levels
- Own and improve Recurring Revenue systems and processes (pricing, quoting, sales cycle), to promote visibility, efficiency, and profitability
- Serve as the main point of contact in the Enterprise division customer-facing teams in the regions
- 3 years of experience in managing complex, analytical business-oriented activities
- Experience in driving multiple tasks and processes simultaneously in large organizations
- Experience in leading discussions with senior/executive management
- Very Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- English language – high proficiency
- Ability to work in a highly demanding, fast-paced environment
- Additional relevant experience – advantage:
- Recurring Business (cloud/maintenance renewals)
- Product Management
- BI/business data systems
- Top-tier consulting firm
- Technology background
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.