Global Tax Sr. Manager (Maternity Leave Replacement)
NICE Ltd. is looking for a Global Tax Sr. Manager level individual for a maternity leave replacement position. This individual will be responsible for the development and implementation of corporate tax policies and procedures, development of strategic plans in cross-border transactions, global tax compliance, M&A and accounting for income tax reporting.
The Global Tax Sr. Manager will directly report to the Corporate VP Finance during the Tax Director's ML, and supervise an international team of five, including tax managers and consultants.
We believe in building a world class global tax team that supports the growth and evolvement of the NICE business. We also strive to deliver value to the Company and our shareholders by proactively advising our internal and external stakeholders on tax opportunities and exposures, managing tax risk, and preserving capital.
We foster an environment of accountability and flexibility, learning and growth, innovation and fun. NICE's global tax team members are empowered to own their career path, to seek and take on new responsibilities, while we provide technical training and mentorship. We offer our team members the opportunity to learn in all different aspects of the tax function, to be valuable tax professionals.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Playing a key role in assessing, prioritizing, and communicating strategic tax planning opportunities and executing on them
- Overseeing accounting for income taxes (ASC 740) for all US and international subsidiaries, including liaising with external auditors’ tax team
- Maintaining and monitoring the tax attributes of the Company
- Managing external reporting requirements, including SEC Form 20F and other regulatory reporting
- Directing the global income tax returns compliance, including Israel, US consolidated federal and states, UK, India.
- Collaborating across functions – Finance, Legal and Corporate Development in providing tax structuring alternatives and tax impacts of acquisition or divestitures as well as business expansion and initiatives
- Overseeing intercompany agreements, transfer pricing arrangements and intercompany debt among the domestic and foreign entities
- Monitoring relevant developments in tax policy and legislation and their respective impacts on the Company
- Managing the indirect tax function, which includes sales and use tax, VAT, GST equalization levies, property tax, franchise, and other similar taxes
- Participating in the SOX 404 compliance effort with respect to tax processes
- Developing and empowering a high-performing tax team in Israel, United States and India
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance
- CPA certification
- 10+ years of combined experience in public accounting and at a high growth public company, including at least 9 of tax and 6 of management experience
- Deep expertise and technical aptitude related to tax accounting principles (ASC 740), Israeli tax knowledge, US federal and state income and sales tax concepts, international tax planning and compliance, business combinations and SOX.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- High level of English and at a minimum a working level of Hebrew language skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and evolving work environment
- Excellent business-savvy problem solver, able to make quick decisions, with a consultative approach
- Strong project management skills: ability to effectively lead implementation of key tax initiatives
- Must be able to be hands on, detail oriented, while being able to see the big picture
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.