Senior Software Engineer
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our dynamic and growing Professional Services team based in Singapore. The Senior Software Engineer role will span the full NICE Actimize Global product suite.
- Drive the installation, customization and configuration of Actimize products and provide technical assistance to Actimize clients
- Self-starter that can navigate complex requirements and independently execute projects in large enterprise organizations
- Understand and explain functionality of Actimize products to business users
- Coach client in detailed data requirements for Actimize package
- Assist clients in developing ETL and help perform data validation activities
- Support users through testing, UAT and product acceptance phases
- Act as liaison between the customer, IT and Actimize R&D sites across the globe
- Work a considerable amount of time at customer sites, mostly in Singapore, however there is a need for periodical travel
- Databases: SQL Skills (Oracle, SQLServer) or Data Warehousing, ETL
- Operating systems: Windows and Linux
- Programming language: Java Script, Shell Scripting, Java
- Web Technologies: HTML, XML, XSL
- Application Servers: Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Pro-active and Team Oriented approach
- 5+ years’ experience with a Software Company or in a consulting role
- Cloud SAAS or Software as a service (SAAS) experience is a PLUS.
- Actimize experience is a PLUS
- Business analyst skills
- Ability to travel
- Domain knowledge background in realms of Anti Money laundering, Trading Surveillance and Fraud Prevention is good to have
- Previous experience in financial industry
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.