Marketing Manager Actimize- APAC
- Collaborate with Product LOBs and Sales team to define quarterly demand generation strategies; Identify, propose, and prioritize activities that support each LOBs strategy and fall within defined budget.
- Manage all confirmed activities from planning through to execution, involving necessary team resources.
- Develop and execute company hosted events (independently or with strategic partners); identify and secure presenters; negotiate contracts; manage promotion and execution.
- Collaborate with the Global MarComm, Product Marketing and Sales teams to execute on integrated marketing campaigns that meet the unique needs of the APAC region.
- Ensure programs are executed on time and within budget – maintain project timelines and oversee program expenditures.
- Track and report qualitative and quantitative metrics, consistently measuring the effectiveness and ROI of marketing activities.
- Work to maximize lead generation opportunities across marketing channels, including email campaigns, web campaigns, webinars, trade events, and more.
- Support partner/channel marketing strategies, in coordination with Sales and Partner Management team at Actimize.
- Create a plan to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the APAC marketing database, based on target countries and accounts.
- Work with Global Marcomm team to segment and analyze the database and identify areas for improvement.
- Investigate and propose options on how improvements can be made and manage the process of database enhancement based on recommendations.
- Collaborate with the Corporate MarComm and Product Marketing teams, as well as external translators, to produce impactful regionalized and translated marketing materials
- Manage localization, translation, and distribution of marketing materials to support go-to-market initiatives and sales cycles.
- Support creation of regional content and messaging aligned to market/industry events unique to the APAC market.
- Coordinate with external creative team to produce sales and marketing collateral as well as develop advertising, event and direct marketing materials, as needed.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.