NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
NICE is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Controller, who possesses strong understanding of financial accounting.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team, working on comprehensive financial issues, this is the job you’ve been looking for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Financial analysis of quarterly results
- Lead the implementation and development of new procedures and features to improve the workflow of the department and provide training to the various stakeholders
- Verify compliance with Corporate guidance, procedures and policies across the organization
- Design an appropriate financial control framework of the subsidiaries reporting
- Review and oversee subsidiaries reporting packages and perform details review of their results
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary
- Support period-end close process
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
Requirements, Knowledge and Skills:
- Controller in a Corporate of a leading high-tech Public company
- At least 3 years of post-internship experience, high-tech company experience – an advantage
- Internship in one of the big 4 – high tech division
- Knowledge in SEC filings and reporting requirements
- Well-grounded knowledge and comprehensive understanding of financial accounting and reporting according to US accounting standards (US GAAP)
- Proven experience to lead projects and processes involving multiple global company functions – an advantage
- Ability to handle multiple projects, work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and strive well in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent English, interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, result driven, willing to make an impact and highly motivated
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.