We are looking for:
An energetic professional Marketing Specialist and a great team player, passionate about working with customers as well as having strong organizational skills.
Who you are:
You have two years' experience in Marketing for technology companies or comparable experience communicating what business value technology brings to customers. A strong background with customer experience (CX) solutions is required. You are tech savvy with a true love of storytelling and project management. You are a forward thinker and love solving challenges in new, creative ways. It is critical to be able to understand sophisticated technology and distill to a simple value proposition. You also should have excellent organizational and planning skills. This position includes a mix of event planning, managing a customer engagement program and evangelizing products and NICE programs with frequent public speaking. Strong Microsoft Office skills in essential (especially, Word and PowerPoint).
What you will be doing:
You will be busy daily with creating great content and extraordinary experiences for our customers and prospects. To be more specific:
- Manage multiple marketing projects in parallel from events to customer engagement to reporting from start to completion.
- Oversee marketing operations and track performance of campaigns and projects across numerous KPIs and then translate the data into an actionable go-forward strategy.
- Manage the global customer engagement program for the LOB including nurturing top reference relationships for marketing program participation and developing case studies.
- Proof reading content of all sorts: from brochures and white papers to blogs and presentations.
- Execute marketing plans lead gen and awareness marketing campaigns.
- Promote our industry thought leadership.
Why NICE Customer Engagement Analytics:
The Customer Engagement Analytics line of business is fast growing within NICE. The technology is used to manage the biggest cost within contact centers – the people. We have cutting-edge AI and analytics technology, a very exciting business environment, and some of the world’s biggest and most demanding customers. We work hard and enjoy every minute. And we are a great team. Our Marketing work is dynamic and diversified. We are at the forefront, leveraging our creativity to create a real impact every day for our customers and business.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.