Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Customer Journey Digital Engagement
Sr. Product Marketing Manager (Customer Journey Digital Engagement)
Location: Remote near UT, NJ, TX and GASeize your chance to be part of something BIG! The contact center market is at the early stages of moving to the cloud (only 15% penetration vs. 60%+ for CRM) – and NICE CXOne is the recognized market leader (analyst reports and market share) in this high growth, $15B+ market.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager is responsible for product marketing activities designed to increase sales growth and expand market share. These include go-to-market planning and execution; product launch, release planning and execution; internal and external communications, including product education and thought leadership; content development; and sales team enablement to support the buyer journey. This position requires close interaction with all business units across the corporation. The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will need to translate technical products, features and functionality into key market messages to drive revenue.
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Maintain overall responsibility for product marketing plans and communications strategy to meet business objectives for assigned product(s)
- Develop product positioning, messaging, and other marketing and sales assets for each assigned product(s)
- Monitor and analyze customer needs and technology trends
- Monitor and communicate competitor activities including pricing, marketing strategies and product direction
- Collaborate across Marketing to support integrated campaign and analyst relations activities, serve as key subject matter expert and deliver content
- Deliver thought-leading content via customer and field events, user conferences, speaking engagements, blogs, whitepapers, e-books, and other outlets
- Work closely with Product Management colleagues to understand product roadmap, features, and functionality in order to communicate clear and concise use cases for our customers
- Own and drive all marketing-related product launch and software release activities for assigned product(s)
- Lead and facilitate product positioning trainings for Sales, Service, and Support teams
- Produce customer-facing product demos, video, webinars, and other content to increase product adoption and usage
- Clearly communicate product, pricing, packaging and promotion updates to internal audiences
- Utilize buyer personas to determine market messages and produce content for each stage of the buyer journey
- Create and maintain product toolkit for sales team and internal business units.
- Align sales tools and the ideal sales process to the typical buying process
- Support and strengthen Partner and Channel relationships, education, and communications
- Ensure the relevance and accuracy of all materials published in content repositories and on the company website
- Serve as an NICE CXOne brand ambassador; educate and reinforce the correct usage of product naming conventions and brand standards
- Drive process improvements to ensure business agility as well as speed and quality of delivered materials
- Track and measure KPIs for the digital customer experience
- Understanding social channels (chat, SMS, social media, etc.)
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience required. Master’s Degree Business or Marketing preferred.
- 6+ years experience in software product marketing required
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously
- Expertise in positioning, packaging and sales enablement required
- Experience in marketing a SaaS solutions a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and effective presentation capabilities
- Ability to work cross-functionally with peer group and senior leadership in order to achieve goals
- Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills
- Experience in contact center market or related industry is preferred.
- Agent engagement
- Omnichannel experience
- “Digital evolution of the modern contact center”
- A.I./automation and their role in the digital customer journey
ABOUT NICE CXOne: NICE CXOne makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXOne provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXOne is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.