Partners' Business Development Manager
- The Partners' Business Dev. Manager will join the NICE Partners' team and will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing on the company’s global channels and partners strategy.
- The position will be reporting to the Director of Business Development and be part of the NICE Corporate Development team.
- Partner with cross company leaders and stakeholders (product, marketing, R&D, sales, corporate) to recruit and enable partners globally
- Qualify new partnership opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers and products - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Lead discussions with perspective partners around commercial and legal structure
- Support the X-Sight Marketplace ecosystem growth
- Analyze and report data from various internal systems while applying sound business logic and strategic thinking
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading academic institute in a relevant discipline (MBA/ LLB - advantage)
- Experience in forming business strategy to develop and implement growth opportunities
- Earlier experience in sales/ financial services/ investment banking/ management consulting/ operations management
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain a network of relationships
- Ability to excel with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty in a fast-paced and fluid environment
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.