AML/Fraud Professional Services Sales Executive
NICE Actimize is the largest and broadest provider of financial crime, risk and compliance solutions for regional and global financial institutions, as well as government regulators. Consistently ranked as number one in the space (recently ranked #1 by Quadrant for Anti Money Laundering), NICE Actimize experts apply innovative technology to protect institutions and safeguard consumers and investors assets by identifying financial crime, preventing fraud and providing regulatory compliance.
The team is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market.
About the role
- You will play a critical role in expanding the footprint of Actimize Professional Services in the EMEA region by growing the existing accounts and by winning new services deals as part of License sales. The role spans across the entire License Sales life cycle and extends into the accounts' extension sales lifecycle.
- You will work with Sales and Pre-sales specialists across the EMEA region to provide services related responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- Work with Sales and Pre-sales specialists across the EMEA region to provide services related responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- Contribute to the Services RFP library any improved or new responses to the Services portion of an RFI/RFPs.
- Collaborate with Pre-sales specialists and Sales Managers to understand solution scope and recommend most favourable positioning of services.
- Work with the service delivery teams to achieve early alignment in preparation for delivery.
- Prepare SOWs within the suggested legal framework.
- Proactively position PS offerings in existing client accounts as well as prospects by influencing internal as well as client stakeholders.
- Identify and shape new PS offerings based on the emerging client needs.
- Take ownership of key accounts from a PS perspective and build sustainable relationships with key clients as well as PS delivery leadership.
- Collaborate with PS and clients to identify the client roadmap, priorities, challenges and align the PS services leading to sustainable growth.
- You have Consulting or Professional Services experience as a vendor with selling services
- Financial services experience (banking, brokerage or insurance)
- Experience in selling and delivering Financial Crime solutions
- Knowledge of brokerage / deal surveillance, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and/or fraud prevention
- You are able to convey the value of services as part of an overall solution sale
- Having French language skills would be desirable
The job is based in our London offices (Blackfriars), although the team is currently working from home.
If you are a NICE person and want to help make the world a smarter and safer place to live and like the idea of being part of a dynamic and creative team of professionals, you will be part of our vibrant, fast-paced environment. You will be expected to conquer professional challenges, but we'll also find time for fun. We prize out-of-the box thinking and we reward excellence. We offer a unique culture, where there’s inclusivity yet room to be yourself. Our working culture is based on respect and teamwork, that strives for excellence and encourages everyone to give of their best, aim high and get the job done.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.