Senior Product Marketing and Enablement Manager
NICE Customer Loyalty Solutions
Sr. Product Marketing
Location: Any NICE office location - prefer Salt Lake City, Mountainview
Sr. Product Marketing Specialist
Seize your chance to be part of something BIG! The contact center market is at the early stages of moving to the cloud (only ~15-20% penetration vs. 60% of CRM) – and NICE CXone Feedback Management (NICE Satmetrix Voice of the Customer) is growing at record levels as part of the rapid adoption of the world’s leading CCaaS solution – NICE CXone.
You will lead the creation of a new sales enablement program that is scalable across prioritized regions and segments of both NICE Workforce Customer Experience (CE) and CXone sales teams in partnership with each NICE Satmetrix AE.
This position requires close interaction with all sales teams across the corporation, and an ability to prioritize, develop, and execute – hand in hand with sales – the most effective thought leadership and sales enablement programs that will drive the adoption of CXone Feedback Management as part each CXone suite sale.
The role also includes close collaboration with marketing team members across NICE to develop and deliver strategically on-target thought leadership materials for worldwide campaigns run by other LoBs.
This new and exciting break-out role will fulfill the following topline duties, which cover a wide range of needs, that are closest to sales and our customer’s hearts.
- Sales Enablement – globally, across multiple sales organizations and vertical industries
- Thought Leadership Content – Development, Writing, and Partnership with Influencers and Analysts
- One-to-one Account Based Marketing Sales Enablement Programs
- Customer Case Studies
- Customer Win Stories
- Speakers Recruiting and Collaboration for NICE Interactions, the World’s Largest CX Event
- Analyst Relations Survey Submission Expertise with a focus on a wide variety of VOC Use Cases and Use Case Functionality
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Subject matter expertise in Voice of the Customer / Customer Experience Management
- Deep understanding and passion for the critical nature of VOC solutions for the Contact Center, as well as the impact of Digital Transformation
- A natural affinity with working with sales and supporting requirements to accelerate deals through the funnel
- The ability to translate product features into differentiating value propositions and leverage market, competitive, and customer knowledge into business outcome focused storylines and materials
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience required
- 6+ years of experience in software product marketing
- Ability to manage, track, and deliver multiple projects simultaneously on budget and deadline
- Expertise in sales enablement, positioning, packaging, and writing product content and thought leadership required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and effective presentation capabilities
- Ability to work cross-functionally with peer group and senior leadership in order to achieve business goals including LoB, departmental, and individual KPIs
- Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills
NICE Voice of the Customer powers enterprises to combine and analyze millions of customer interactions, solicited feedback, and operational data to uncover blind spots, increase customer satisfaction, and improve agent performance. A world-leading Voice of the Customer solution for organizations that rely on the strategic value of the contact center, NICE Voice of the Customer enables companies of all sizes across the globe to act on feedback and transform the customer experience at scale. A holistic solution unified with CXone and the NICE portfolio, NICE Voice of the Customer delivers superior analytics to operationalize feedback on the frontline and across the comprehensive customer journey.
With NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), it’s never been easier for organizations of all sizes around the globe to create extraordinary customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. Featuring the world’s #1 cloud native customer experience platform, CXone, NICE is a worldwide leader in AI-powered self-service and agent-assisted CX software for the contact center – and beyond. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, partner with NICE to transform - and elevate - every customer interaction. www.nice.com.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.